Digital Marketing & SEO Services provider in India
Your idea may never have novelty—hence stop cribbing, just use it.
It is quite vital to have an amazing idea on your folds, so that’s why today we are going share 8 content management ideas for you. We are doing this with a belief that it will help you out with your content, like it has helped us.
1. The Basic Solution of Social Media 4 1 1
This is basically a sharing application and it helps a user (a company in this case) go get much coherent visual of the social impact.
For instance; for every 6 content shared;
2. Reimagining your ContentReimagining content basically means creating a product for niche markets, carved in a particular way. It is for a specific purpose; hence put emphasis on reimagining, rather than on repackaging.
3. Selecting 20 from 100sYou can’t sit and blog all day long. Hence, S.D. SEO Services decided to take one-content each from 100 keywords and posted 20 from them.
Earlier, they were just into e-mail surveys but now they are into e-books, infographics, slide share work and other things in their niche.
The main thing about this was creating a channel right at the front. Companies these days are making content and reprocessing them over various new places.
4. Meet and greetIn most companies, content management and marketing occurs in under roofs or silos. For example content making for e-mailing, sales, social media, news or press release, in HR and others. All of it is condensed hence duplication is quite natural and normal and most content goes out of the window from the company’s strategy and point of view. A Digital Marketing Agency in Kolkata will tell you the same thing.
But, SAS has made rectification about this problem by gathering up on every single Monday with content creators in each of its single roof. Everything is combined now, thus making content management easy and duplication less. Yes, they meet every week!
5. Client can give you the boostAs per Jay Baer of “Youtility”: if your content work is good, you clients will make sure everyone sees it, thus helping you.
Most companies work with social media at first, but eventually they realize, at least with content making, that making great stories can heal a customer’s pain.
6. Make mistakes!There is an old saying; if you are not making mistakes, you are just not trying hard enough.
If you believe your content program is good, then you are not taking any risks. It is very important that one must break the wall and the stigma to reach higher heights with content.
7. Stop if it’s not workingThe Marketing VP of SAP says that the easiest thing about your own content is making and seeing it. But the most difficult is—accepting that it’s not working.
Many in the past have wasted time, resource and money on things that don’t work.
8. The 5 things you needAs per Jason Calacanis, a serial entrepreneur, the most perfect creation of content should have 5 elements;
Most good successful and good websites adhere by these 5 things, and so should you. But, if you still think you need the professional touch, then you can always take the aid of a SEO Services in Kolkata.
S.Das is SEO Expert from Kolkata, India, writes blogs on Digital Marketing & SEO Services since 2009.
Digital Marketing & SEO Services in India