Digital Marketing & SEO Services provider in India
Content marketing is growing with passing days and achieving immense popularity in India and worldwide. It has become an essential tool of SEO Services to bring success to your business. But, what is the reason behind this popularity that SEO India is offering this service in their online marketing package? Well, it has various benefits which include higher conversion rates, improved organic rankings and domain authority and more web traffic.
If I cut it short, content marketing basically needs an idea and strategy for successful execution for seo services in India. However, this doesn’t mean anyone and everyone can do it accurately. It needs great expertise, a good plan and dedication to create and promote interactive and engaging content.
We have outlined 8 beneficial ways in which you can improve your content marketing strategy.
1. Detailed research: Do you think your content fills in the gap your customer experiences?
To make sure you reach your ideal customer, you need to conduct a well-planned research. It involves understanding the requirements of your customers, their problems and getting them the right solution. Unless and until you give the readers what they actually want, your content is of no use to them.
Talk to SEO experts in India to make a detailed study, pick the pain point and to provide the best SEO Packages for customers. You must place your customers on top of your priority list to gain their trust.
2. A clickable headline: The headline is the first thing your reader notice. Headline decides that it will draw customers or lose them.
As per study, almost 8 of 10 people just read your headline. Out of these 8, only 2 will read the whole content. Ensure you follow an effective approach to create clickable headlines, such as:
· Make it useful for the reader
· Create a sense of urgency for your reader
· Your headline should convey benefit uniquely
· Craft an ultra-specific headline with A/B testing
Remember, your headline should make your reader curious to click that link. You need to give them an overall idea about what is inside with an attractive headline. Also make sure that the length is less than 65 characters to make it SEO friendly.
3. Impressive call to action: Is your call to action impressive enough to make the visitor take instant action? Impressive call to action allows your visitor or customer to reach the next level of your content campaign. It can be anything like an entertaining video, free service trial, consultation or enrolment for a webinar.
If your content strategy delivers greater value, you are likely to convince a customer to join hands with you in business. Only when you know the value of your buyers, you will understand that everything is not about first sale but the regular sales to follow. So, initially offer them some discounts or provide free samples to engage them with your business for long.
4. Various content format: Gone are the days, when only blogs and articles where the form of content used to attract customers. Now, there is a lot more to content that you need to implement for your content marketing strategy. As advised by the best SEO Company in India, by using different content formats, you can increase your chances of higher lead generation?
Here are the types of format you should use for your content:
· Guides: A detailed well-informed how-to guide is the best way to solve a problem of your customer. It shapes you as an expert in the respective field.
· Case studies: This type of content involves the skill of storytelling to connect with the readers. Set up a scene of a case study addressing the problem and its impact on the customer. Towards the end, mentions about the ways your company can help the reader find a solution to the issue.
· Listicles: Nobody has got time to spare for a lengthy paragraphed content. Try to design your content in lists and bullet points to help your audience get the information they need without reading the whole content.
· Personal stories: This is something you can do to connect with your readers emotionally. Inspirational stories and personal views on something engage the customers.
You can get more information about this strategy by consulting the best SEO services India.
5. Guest blogging: This is a content strategy that creates brand awareness, enhances organic search rankings and stabilizes your authority. Some of the benefits of guest blogging are:
· Attracting client’s attention who are looking for matching services
· On combining guest posting with your on-site content will improve SEO, lead to more web traffic and conversions
· Building good relationships with clients and ultimately improving your reach to potential customers.
Guest postings are an effective way to build brand reputation in a shorter time. You can do this by posting content on both small and large websites.
6. Visual content: This content format is impressive, interactive and engaging because with visuals, your readers comprehend well and get more information much easily.
There are different kinds of visual content you can use for SEO Content strategy, such as:
· Slides: You can divide complicated and lengthy information into slides and upload it on Slideshare. Do you know the site has almost 60 million visitors? Imagine what kind of traffic you can generate on posting informative and engaging presentations!
· Videos: Creating video content is the latest trend for reader’s engagement. Focus in developing high-quality video content to keep the viewer with you. Also promote it on every possible channel to make sure it goes viral.
· Infographics: Infographics get three times more shares and likes on social media than other varieties of content. However, also keep in mind to focus on a single topic with just 10-12 statistics shared in it. Your infographic should be of a fair length of 8,000 pixels at maximum.
7. Promote your content: Simply publishing content is not your only job; you need to promote it as well. Your main focus is to get more number of customers and this demands content promotion. You must ensure that your content is read by the right kind of visitors.
Read the four useful content promotion ideas below:
· Social media snippets: There are several snippets in one content like the titles, statistics, images, etc. You can share these snippets on social media every now and then to keep your readers updated and grab more attention.
· Influencer marketing: If your influencers share your content, chances are you might get almost 3-10 times higher conversions. Email your published content to your influencers and make sure it is shared widely with their followers.
· Submission to content communities: Submit content to communities with larger set of audience and places where writers share content.
· Create content distribution networks: You can connect with Taboola and OutBrain as they display ads for your content on authorized websites. On doing this, you are likely to get their readers see your content. The cost per click is also comparatively less.
8. Track the key performance indicator (KPI): You must know the right way to track your ROI of content marketing. Not everyone can do it correctly. KPIs of businesses differ from one to another; select those which are compatible with your business prior to your content marketing campaign.
This indicates & helps to measure the success of content marketing include:
· Traffic measurement: Page views, traffic source, new visitors and total backlinks.
· Measuring engagement: total spent on website, bounce rate, shares and comments, and new vs. regular visitors.
· Measuring conversions: Number of leads, click-through leads, opt-in rates and return on investment (ROI).
Whenever you start a new SEO Campaign, make sure to record the traffic. Once you notice the number of visitors increasing, initiate measure in the engagement rate. When you have got the bunch of loyal readers, begin with measuring the conversion rates and finally your campaign’s ROI.
So... hope you found a couple of suitable content marketing strategies to ask your provider of SEO services in Kolkata to implement for your website.
S.Das is SEO Expert from Kolkata, India, writes blogs on Digital Marketing & SEO Services since 2009.
Digital Marketing & SEO Services in India