Digital Marketing & SEO Services provider in India
Popularity of content marketing has changed the conventional approach to search engine optimization (SEO). Top SEO Company in India is now relying more on creating and promoting content to facilitate website optimization than on the technical link building approach. In fact, this is a great shift change in the SEO industry. Now, at this stage, if you think content has replaced SEO, you are mistaken. Actually, SEO goals are completely different from that of content marketing.
Affordable SEO Services India primarily focuses on boosting online visibility and getting new customers. Whereas, content marketing covers a number of aspects, like customer service, fresh acquisitions, following up leads, improving social engagement, PR and many more.
According to experts, content and search engine success factors, for any campaign, depend on leveraging both SEO and content marketing. Here are some tried and tested tips to achieve the goal:
1. Strike the right balance between quality and quantity: Content writers prefer delivering quality content, whereas SEO experts ask for quantity. Unfortunately, taking care of both quantity and quality at the same time is difficult for content writers. Thus, an effective content and search marketing strategy is to strike the right balance between quality and volume of the content. Keep publishing high-quality content both steadily and consistently to engage more visitors and drive higher traffic with best seo services.
2. Importance of evergreen content: The assured way of driving traffic to any website is to promote its organic visibility. Content writers have to contribute to this aspect to make a campaign successful. Select trending topics and the latest news from relevant industries. Creative experts involved in SEO content writing services assure, the approaches mentioned above prove helpful in boosting traffic for any website. Eventually, the effort helps getting new leads and improving brand value for any business. But, there is also a loophole in it. Content based on trending topics often hit the rock bottom in organic search results very quickly, proving their very short shelf life.
3. Crucial factors to make content evergreen: Thus, an effective SEO content marketing strategy is to create evergreen content that will provide positive results for a long duration of time. Priority should be on creating reader-engaging content that provides both useful information on given topics and actionable advice's. To make these possible, SEO Services experts need to contribute with thorough audience analysis to select the most relevant set of keywords. Content that is timeless, gradually drives a larger audience, generates more links and influences the higher engagement metrics with the passage of time. All these factors affect organic ranking across search engines.
4. Importance of relevant keywords: Your content must be for readers first and it should have a natural flow. However, SEO experts need to search the most relevant set of keywords for every campaign and keywords planner proves to be a useful tool for the purpose. Even high-quality content should include search terms and phrases that your audience is using while searching online.
5. Reporting and reviews: Every reliable SEO company maintains an efficient team of search engine optimisers to monitor the content that keeps publishing. Reports of this routine monitoring are crucial to determine successful strategies. Moreover, these reports help both the teams understand the topics and content formats that are having greater impact on a campaign.
The Best SEO Company India believes that Content marketing and SEO are completely two separate disciplines, but they need to work jointly to drive any online marketing campaign to achieve success.
Ecommerce literally means Electronic commerce and this is website for trading platform of various products using internet or social networks. When you intend to start, or upgrade your existing Ecommerce website, you should be guided by some Google guidelines or as per consultation with the best SEO Company in India to optimize the required website. Some tips will guide you to modify the existing Ecommerce website. Before you start any website, you have to make researches on the keywords. E-commerce website nowadays is becoming more popular. Online shopping and stores are one of pass time in the midnight for people and in this is way of shopping; they can save time and some money.
Building of E-commerce website
E-commerce websites are meant for some business or trading for facilitates online shopping by transferring information through internet network. People are nowadays being trending more towards the online shopping, Ecommerce owners are aware of that there is no necessity of alerting public for training on online stores as the industry is growing rapidly-commerce stores should be arranged by the owners in such way that it should be SEO friendly and consumer friendly. Every Ecommerce website should be built with search engine optimization (SEO). This should be the perfect marketing strategy for the website owners to build the E-commerce website. SEO India is providing the best service in Digital Marketing area.
Some SEO practices to optimize E-commerce website
Some selective SEO services company can enhance the online sales in multiple times and the industry of online sales will grow. So, E-commerce SEO can increase the conversion ratio and thus will enhance traffic with sales. SEO practices like mobile devices, new varieties; products from various brands may engage the buyers and increase the buyers. The owners should also provide great services towards the customers and towards SEO practices to search the related pages in quicker mode, so that intended buyers can observe your site carefully. Ecommerce site always should provide an offer to return the product within scheduled date and this will increase traffic in your website.
Dealing with obsolete products:
Sometimes, the owners of E-commerce stores may offer some price reduction while floating the advertisement of your products. This strategy will enhance the traffic in your website and increase the conversion ratio. When new products launch appear in the E commerce website like electronics or fashion clothes, and upgrading of the new products, some products become obsolete. Some E commerce owners make the pages deleted, as they think they will never require these pages. But, in the terms of the best SEO Services, the rank should be given to the older pages rather than deleting the pages. If the products are permanently expired and there is no chance of returning it, you can remove the pages permanently by using the code 410 and this will show in Google that the products are removed permanently.
Dealing of seasonal products
Whenever you have to deal the seasonal products or some products with huge demand, you have to create your pages accordingly with full stress upon it. You put extra SEO budget on the special products to create impression on the customers’ eye. You should put launch notifications, pre-order forms and so on to increase traffic in your E-commerce website.
SEO bench marking is crucial as it reflects current status of development and also gives insight into what regions one has to concentrate. In order to successfully track and benchmark SEO operation, it is necessary to know which specific elements or metrics (KPI or Key Performance Indicators) to track. The following are some of the areas, which SEO Services India follows very much for providing seo services in India and abroad.
1. Quality of Landing Page
2. Number of Keywords
5. Quantity of Total Pages Views
Tracking metrics is effective in judging own standpoint in the industry and for improving in different aspects. Every SEO company in Kolkata follows these 10 steps for having great success in seo services.
Are you all set to increase your search traffic? Well, it is obvious that nothing can guarantee to boost site-traffic overnight. All you need is consistent effort and being ethical whilst working with the help of SEO Company in India.
How to get more traffic to website concerns most marketers across the world. Once your web pages begin to rank high in Google searches, you start gaining revenue with more clicks and conversions. According to a study by Social Times, first link in search results get 17% more click than other links. Even 80% of the website traffic begins with the search query and this is why SEO is as important as other aspects of website. Here is a list of some techniques in seo services followed by SEO India that can boost your search traffic and ranking.
Do you know, Google alone contributes to 65% of online surfing? No wonder, its algorithm updates mean a lot to determine your search engine ranking. Since 2015, Google emphasized on the need to upgrade internet surfing, paying heed to increased inclination of individuals all over the world towards mobile devices.
The mobile-first approach is a must, if you don’t want a drop down in your traffic and sales margin. There are many ways you can optimize your mobile ranking. One such measure is to eradicate presence of intrusive interstitial; otherwise, Google will devalue the webpage.
Why the sudden need?
This announcement was made way back in August, 2016 and has been put to use on 10th of January, 2017. Consider the in-between tenure enough to get your website updated and escape the peril of devalue. Your target audience no longer sits in front of desktop to get details; instead, they are out and doing their surfing while on the way. You need to make your website content suitable for a proper display on the small mobile screens with less processing speed. So the best seo company in India keeps their finger cross about this particular point.
It is mandatory you apply updates recommended by Google, so that your website appears mobile-friendly and continues to stay at the top of mobile made searches.
Is Google demanding too much? Actually, it is not. Google will allow making use of interstitial that utilizes reasonable space.
What is an intrusive interstitial?
Intrusive interstitial or pop-up covers the entire display screen, barring the visitor to view the main content of the webpage. When the required information does not get displayed at once, Google clarifies this as a frustrating and poor experience for the internet user.
Remember, Google’s primary focus is to offer its users with friendly web experiences, where an annoying familiarity of your website with content blocking interstitial will definitely put your mobile ranking at risk. So our seo services India always keeps this point in mind very seriously.
Google will devalue a page when:
To Safeguard Your Mobile Website from Google’s Mobile Intrusive Interstitial Penalty:
1. Here is what Google Has to Say Itself
“To improve the mobile search experience, after January 10, 2017, pages where content is not easily accessible to a user on the transition from the mobile search results may not rank as highly.”
2. It’s Your Turn: Does your pop-ups actually have a purpose?
“The easiest way to avoid the mobile interstitial and pop-up penalty is to think like Google, whose main objective is to make the internet more accessible, brows able, intuitive and honest, especially for mobile browsers. This means there are some exceptions to Google’s pop-up policy: If yours serves a real, honest purpose, chances are you’ll be okay.”
3. Don’t Hide the Main Content with Overlays
“For the most part, Google is targeting overlays that gray out the content beneath them to prevent you from reading a website, either for a few seconds or until you find and very carefully tap a little X to dismiss them.”
4. Website Revenue is Important than Advertisement Revenue
“…if they haven’t done so already, marketers solve for mobile SEO first. The pain that comes with changing a revenue model is inevitable, but shorter-term and businesses that rely on advertiser dollars, should figure out ways to make money that don’t totally disrupt the mobile user experience.”
5. Use Engaging Content as Your Weapon
“The consistent creation and distribution of relevant content attracts users without beating them with a hard-sell stick. Use content—including blog posts, round-ups, guides, videos, info-graphics, and more—to educate audiences and guide them through the buying process.”
6. No Need to Panic that the Mobile-Friendly Label is Gone
“The first part of the announcement that a lot of journalists skipped over is that the “mobile-friendly” label that Google is currently displaying in search results will be removed for everyone on January 10, 2017… Since over 85% of all pages in mobile search results now meet the criteria, they will be removing the label for everyone.”
7. You Still Got Your Old Pal: Desktop
“Use display targeting rules in your popup / interstitial program, and show them only on desktop / larger screens. Don’t use pop ups and interstitials on mobile. Instead use smaller messages like banners, in lines or slide-ins.”
8. Google’s Size Guidelines Vital for WordPress Users
“WordPress users who use plug-in to display pop up messages, whether it’s for coupons, membership offers, promotions, or another form of advertising, will want to carefully review Google’s size guidelines or consider a different approach for reaching visitors.”
9. Later on Interstitial are Absolutely Okay
“At the moment those wouldn’t count. What we’re looking for is really interstitial that show up on the interaction between the search click and going through the page and seeing the content. So that’s kind of the place we’re looking for those interstitial. What you do afterwards, like if someone clicks on stuff within your website or close the tab or something like that then that’s kind of between you and the user.”
10. Interstitial Appearing in Page-to-page Navigation doesn’t Count
Applying these few measures will save your webpage from the penalty and you can continue to impress your traffic, convert them to customers and enjoy boost in sales. Hire a professional seo company in Kolkata to work for you to save from this kind of updates.
S.Das is SEO Expert from Kolkata, India, writes blogs on Digital Marketing & SEO Services since 2009.
Digital Marketing & SEO Services in India